According to Article 13 on General Data Protection Regulation of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016), I hereby inform that:
- Your personal data controller shall be Pawlak, Zielna 2/1, 78-600 Walcz
- If you have questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data, you can contact the data controller - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data shall be processed in order to perform the agreement - based on Art. 6 section 1, (b) on General Data Protection Regulation of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
- In other cases, your personal data will be processed only on the basis of prior consent in the scope and purpose specified in the consent.
- Personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years / or based on a legitimate interest pursued by the collector
- Regarding processing of your personal data, you shall have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of such data,
- right to rectify personal data
- erase personal data (the right to be forgotten),
- demand restriction of processing of your personal data
- right to transfer the data
- right to object to the data processing
- If the processing of personal data by the controller is conducted on the basis of the Customer’s consent (art. 6 section 1 (a) GDPR), the Customer has the right to withdraw given consent at any time. The withdrawal shall not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, according to the applicable law.
- If you are aware of incompliant data processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide the data may result in refusal to conclude an agreement.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.